Some have feared that the world might end today because of the end of the Mayan calendar. I think, at this point, we can all be pretty certain the world will continue tomorrow and thereafter.
So, then, why has there been so much fuss? Numerous books have been written on the topic of the 2012 phenomenon, countless blog posts, even a sci-fi disaster film was made called 2012, and it earned $770 million.
A lot of people have been thinking a lot about this. I just realized that I started thinking about it in 2009.
A few days ago, I happened to come across an old journal. When I flipped open to a page that was written by me on April 28, 2009, I found that I’d written this:
- I know the world is changing, and I know it’s starting now. I know it because I’ve been watching. I’m talking about esoteric changes that are happening on a spiritual level.
- Mayans say 2012 heralds the end of a 26,000 year evolutionary cycle. It is the end of the world as we know it, the start of a new Golden Age.
- It’s where we see beyond the illusion of a society focused on materialism, social position and self interest.
- We have a reconnection with nature – and – a realization of the intrinsic connection between all human beings.
- The importance of music and its contribution to the profound reawakening of consciousness will arise all over the world.
- We’ll question what others tell us and come to our own conclusions.
I don’t even know where I got all that, but it sounds good! Quite frankly, I haven’t thought about this 2012 thing in quite awhile now. Just this week I realized that December 21, 2012 was coming upon us today!
This morning I watched an excellent interview given by the one and only Marie Forleo. If anything I’ve said has sparked your interest and you want to learn more, I highly suggest taking 20 minutes to watch her video.
Marie speaks with Ophi Edut, who is an astrologer like me, who bases her readings on North and South Nodes like me, and who speaks so conversantly and eloquently on this topic that I’m sure you will love hearing the interview. They talk about the new energy that we’re going into 2013 with.
Today I look at this as more of an immersion into the New Age of Aquarius, which is the New Age I wrote about in my book.
Soul/Personality Integration is New Age. It’s as New Age as it gets. It’s what is coming in 2013 and beyond. That and so much more.
That’s good news for the world and it’s good news for everyone in it.